4/01/2010

Review of Van Houtte K-Cup Single-Serving Coffee 108-ct.- French Vanilla

I was recently introduced to the Van Houtte K-cups.A friend sent me several flavored Van Houtte K-cups to try. Some were simply the most flavorful (not overbearing) cups of joe I've tried. The French Vanilla had more taste and aroma than the Gloria Jeans or Timothy's Vanilla counterparts, but still was not too sweet. It's an excellent blend that hit it right on the nose; just enough flavor and not too syrupee. I recommend it highly if you want to try a French Vanilla.

If you don't like it, I'm sure you'll find someone on the K-Cup Exchange at Yahoo Groups who will trade it for something you do like, or will buy it from you at a fair price. It's an AWESOME K-Cup web site
[...]



Click Here to see more reviews about: Van Houtte K-Cup Single-Serving Coffee 108-ct.- French Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment