7/12/2010

Review of Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound

I wanted to order something from the gourmet food section besides chocolate, so I picked this package of 1lb of jumbo shrimp.

The packaging was very nice, they came in a large styrofoam box with icepacks keeping them cold.I immediately froze them when I got them, as I wasn't cooking them within the next 24-48 hours.

They dethawed well and I made them as a shrimp cocktail.They were just as good as any shrimp I've bought in a grocery store, though far from the best I've tasted.

While they were good, I will probably just buy my shrimp from the grocery store as the taste is comparable and then I don't have to pay for shipping.They were decent shrimp though, so I recommend them to people who live in areas where shrimp is not readily available.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, 1 Pound

No comments:

Post a Comment